Focusing primarily on Ireland and Luxembourg, the Forum and Think Tank examines how the fund industry in these jurisdictions will be altered by Brexit, the pandemic and related regulatory and tax changes including BEPS. It includes the presentation of industry research, specialist panel discussions, expert commentary, curated networking and white papers and covers:
- No deal Brexit nor Equivalence: what it means for managers and service providers
- Portfolio management: possible changes to delegation rules post Brexit
- Risk management: the impact of Covid-19 through to liquidity risk issues
- Fund governance: how Covid-19, ESG etc will change governance practices
- Post Brexit regulations: Fortress Europe, EU ‘export centre’ reforms, substance etc
- EU-UK: how a post Brexit UK impacts Ireland and Luxembourg
Attendance is open to corporate subscribers and invited guests. Individual sponsorships are available.
Tuesday 12th January 2021 seminar, 11.00 London
EU-UK regulatory divergence: ESG. What do different approaches to ESG regulation mean for the UK & Europe?
Join Karena Vaughan, CEO Catalina Consulting and Simon Osborn, CEO IFI Global, in discussion with an outstanding panel of industry experts, as we discuss the ESG opportunities for the UK and Ireland post-Brexit.
The discussion will also reflect on the broader possibilities for the island of Ireland that may arise from greater North/South collaboration and the growing importance of ESG in building competitive advantage.
Tracy Tookey, Group Head of Risk & Compliance, Centaur
Stephen Carson, Partner, A&L Goodbody
Dewi John, Head of Research , UK & Ireland, Refinitiv Lipper
The seminar is open to anyone from the Funds, Fintech or Sustainability industries, and is kindly sponsored by Invest Northern Ireland.
Watch the recording now.