From Responsible Investment to Data Management and Governance, Shared Resources and Green Manufacturing, ESG is changing everything. The challenges for businesses seeking long-term solutions to consumer and investor ESG requirements are huge.
Join some of Switzerland’s most progressive innovators as we consider how disruptive technologies are solving ESG problems.
14.00 Open and welcome
Panel Discussion, followed by Q&A. Moderated by Karena Vaughan, CEO Catalina Consulting
- Mickael Gonçalves, Portfolio Manager, Banque Bonhôte & Cie – Sustainability driven investment
- Max Monti, Head of Partnerships and Valorisation, University of Applied Sciences “Arc”– Shared resources for high value product development
- Alexis Roussel, COO, NYM Technologies – Online privacy, overcoming surveillance capitalism by big tech brands
- Giuseppe Pezzini, CEO, Pielleswiss Sàrl – Recycled product development
- Ana Pinto, Business Manager, Service of the Economy, Canton of Neuchâtel – Supporting innovation ecosystems
Hosted by the Canton of Neuchâtel, delivered by Catalina Consulting
Find out about Micro Lean Lab at the University of Applied Sciences
Read about Pielleswiss production of apparel from recycled plastic bottles
Find out why personal data has become a toxic asset for companies