Watch the e-seminar now.
Thursday 6th May 2021 at 14.00 BST
- 14.00 – 14.05 Introduction & welcome
- 14.05 – 14.15 Presentation by Simon Osborn, CEO of IFI Global, on the impact of ESG on the global asset management industry & the role played by Ireland within this
- 14.15- 15.00 Expert panel discussion on the impact of ESG on the asset management industry & the opportunities this presents to Ireland, including managers looking to set up operations there.
In discussion with Simon Osborn and Karena Vaughan, CEO Catalina Consulting
- David O’Flaherty, Head of AIFM, Intertrust Ireland, Intertrust Group
- Catriona Buckley, Director, Gresham House
- Dan Page, Head of Asset Management Advisory, KPMG
- Katie Thurston, Regional Director, IDA Ireland
Seminar 2 will follow on Thursday 27th May, 14.00 BST – register now
Seminar 3 will take place on Thursday 17th June, 14.00 BST – registration opening soon
Find out more about investing in Ireland