The ‘EU Cross Border Funds Industry in the 2020s’ Luxembourg Seminar will be held on the morning of the 28th April 2020 in the historic Abtei Neimënster, Salle José Ensch.
This is the first of 3 such seminars in 2020, hosted by Catalina Consulting in association with Fund Management Research & Event Specialist, IFI Global.
Our Luxembourg seminar will take the form of a working breakfast and will include the presentation of research, panel discussions and Fintech in Action;
- 08.00 Registration & networking breakfast
- 08.30 Opening remarks
- 08.35 Presentation of Research on Brexit’s impact on UK managers of Luxembourg funds. This research, conducted by IFI Global will examine the changes UK managers (long only and alternative) might make to their Luxembourg fund ranges and operations in preparation for the end of the Brexit transition period on December 31. It will focus on UK managers with operations and funds in Luxembourg – including alternative managers such as those in the private equity and real estate sectors as well those with UCITS funds. A major objective of the research is to see if there are differences in approach being taken by managers in different fund categories and size. The research will also explore the impact of BEPS, as well as Brexit, on alternative fund structures in Luxembourg.
- 08.50 Panel Discussion, Brexit’s impact on UK Managers of Luxembourg Funds. The panel will review the outputs of the research, reflecting on key findings in the context of their own Industry experiences
- 09.40 Fintech in Action by leading RegTech company Funds-Axis
- 09.50 Panel Discussion, The Impact of ESG Investing on the Asset Management industry. The panel will review ESG trends & industry standards and will examine the growing challenges with ESG reporting.
- 10.40 Coffee & networking
- 11.00 Fintech in Action by specialist fund industry software provider, Fund Recs
- 11.10 Panel Discussion, The Future of Fund Servicing. How will EU Fund Servicing evolve in the decade ahead?
- 11.50 Panel Discussion, Fund Management and the Tech Revolution
- 12.30 Closing remarks
- 12.35 Close
A full speaking list will follow shortly. For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please view our Luxembourg sponsorship deck and Series sponsorship deck.
To attend, please contact Karena Vaughan – firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in Luxembourg in April.