In the light of these developments, and in response to demands from asset owners and investors for improved standardised reporting and high quality ESG data, asset managers and asset owners are in the process of making significant enhancements to their operating models to support sustainable investment activities, throwing a spotlight onto service provider selection and due diligence criteria.
Please join us on Thursday 17th June 2021 at 14.00 London for an e-seminar, the final in a series of three, hosted by IDA Ireland as we consider how ESG might change manager selection of service providers.
Format & content
14.00-14.05 Introduction & welcome
14.05-14.15 Presentation by Simon Osborn, CEO, IFI Global, ‘Service Provider Selection in the ESG Era’
14.15- 15.00 Panel discussion
- Simon Osborn, CEO of IFI Global
- Byron Fry, Vice President, International Financial Services, IDA Ireland
- Lorena Dunne, Partner, Asset Management & Investment Funds and Co-Head, ESG & Sustainability Practice Group, William Fry
- Bill Prew, CEO, Indos Financial
- Karoline Keane, Head of Product Development & Management , Mediolanum Irish Operations
- Karena Vaughan, CEO, Catalina Consulting
A post-series white paper will be shared with registered delegates
Ireland’s expertise in the funds, banking, insurance and risk industries, its positioning at the forefront of global sustainability initiatives and its extensive ecosystem of ESG focused service providers place it in poll position to offer unique opportunities for asset managers seeking long-term solutions for ESG challenges.
Find out about investing in Ireland
Watch seminar 1, ‘Ireland, Global Hub for Green and Sustainable Finance’
Watch Seminar 2, ‘Taking the Spin out of Greenwashing, a Tech-Driven Approach
Read ‘Ireland for Finance, The Strategy for the Development of Ireland’s International Financial Services Sector to 2025’